anchit94
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hey guys!

A few weeks ago I had posted about whether I'll get Leeds or not. I finally for my offer from Leeds. Apparently, I also have offers from other unis:

1. Uni of Leeds Business School
2. Uni of Strathclyde
3. Cardiff University (5k scholarship)
4. Awaiting offer from Uni of Glasgow

This is for MSc Management.

I am a bit confused which uni to choose. I am most definitely not choosing Cardiff but a bit confused between Leeds and Strathclyde.

Both unis seem good for Business School. I am also expecting a scholarship from Strathclyde but not from Leeds.

I like Leeds, but I am not sure what to do.

What do you guys suggest? Which uni is better in terms of campus, education, future job prospects, student life and misc.?

Insights would be helpful!

PS: I am an international student.
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by anchit94)
Hey guys!

A few weeks ago I had posted about whether I'll get Leeds or not. I finally for my offer from Leeds. Apparently, I also have offers from other unis:

2. Uni of Strathclyde

I am a bit confused which uni to choose. I am most definitely not choosing Cardiff but a bit confused between Leeds and Strathclyde.

Both unis seem good for Business School. I am also expecting a scholarship from Strathclyde but not from Leeds.

What do you guys suggest? Which uni is better in terms of campus, education, future job prospects, student life and misc.?

A close friend of mine is a senior lecturer for Management courses at a university in the UK and I could ask him for you if you like. He could probably advise on education and future job prospects.
anchit94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Quick-use)
A close friend of mine is a senior lecturer for Management courses at a university in the UK and I could ask him for you if you like. He could probably advise on education and future job prospects.
That seems to be pretty helpful. Mainly the quality of education and student life is a big parameter for me.

Thanks!
ChemGirl95
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey guys!

2. Uni of Strathclyde

Not a student in the business school (Faculty of Science myself) but I’ve been at Strath for 8 years now (5 Yr MChem and now in 3rd yr PhD). I absolutely love the campus, the student life and the location. I am really glad I made the decision to go to Strath which is why I chose to stay here for my PhD!
anchit94
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChemGirl95)
Not a student in the business school (Faculty of Science myself) but I’ve been at Strath for 8 years now (5 Yr MChem and now in 3rd yr PhD). I absolutely love the campus, the student life and the location. I am really glad I made the decision to go to Strath which is why I chose to stay here for my PhD!
Do you think Strath is better than Leeds in terms of student life and ranking?
ChemGirl95
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Do you think Strath is better than Leeds in terms of student life and ranking?
Personally I do! Strath got University of the Year for 2019 and have had it before as well. The business school in particular is very highly respected. I haven’t been a student at Leeds so of course my opinion is biased but I really loved my time at Strath.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (45)
17.24%
No one else does (82)
31.42%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.73%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (88)
33.72%
We don't use a video platform (5)
1.92%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.3%

Watched Threads