Adam 77
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey,

Hope you'll feeling well

I need help with personal statement essay like what should I include in such an essay and how to plan it, like how to plan a personal statement. Also, if possible at all can I please see a sample essay, please
username4247768
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
what subject?
Adam 77
Rep:
?
k i was told about why I want to do this course well here are the reasons:

A) Help an SME to grow within a local market while glocalising into foreign markets when it reaches sufficient market share for the host country to become a cash cow whilst simultaneously not compromising on customer care and services.
B) I want to create a sustainable business environment through practical business ideas and innovation in technology.
3) I want to develop an interpersonal skill where I am able to communicate, empathise and be receptive of other people's idea (rapid change in management styles when the situation requires) and vice-versa.
C) Use sustainable business practices to nourish and empower at risk local communities though trade as aid
D) through this course i hope to learn to create sustainable business practices that would empower and nourish vulnerable communities around the world.
Adam 77
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amelia 123)
what subject?
Business and economics

I am specifically applying to college for uni transfer programs
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
You need to talk about your academic interests - what you've talked about in post #3 is what you want to do with the degree. While you can mention that briefly, most of your PS should be on your academic interest in the course, so talking about books you've read/podcasts you've listened to/webinars you've watched etc. and why they were interesting
Abby_Ryan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Adam 77)
Hey,

Hope you'll feeling well

I need help with personal statement essay like what should I include in such an essay and how to plan it, like how to plan a personal statement. Also, if possible at all can I please see a sample essay, please
To make my personal statement I used the platform unifrog- it gives help and hints at what to put in. The basis of it was including why you are interested in the subject, your hobbies and interests, the type of student you are and, if you have any experience in the field, it will be beneficial to explain a little bit and reflect on how it helped and influenced you as a student.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.81%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.23%
Live streaming events (52)
7.98%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.05%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.47%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.47%