For the ladies: what's your favourite gymwear brand?

Watch
username5276926
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What's your favourite gymwear brand and what do you wish existed in activewear that doesn't exist at the moment?

I personally love Gymshark because of its flattering fit, and wished there were more brands that were sustainable.
anonymous12324
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
gymshark,nike
username5133584
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Gymshark is definitely mine too! x I don’t mind paying a bit more for it because their gymwear looks great on me/is very flattering, and the material is good quality and breathable.
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Fabletics
username5276926
Rep:
(Original post by ishih-tzunot)
Gymshark is definitely mine too! x I don’t mind paying a bit more for it because their gymwear looks great on me/is very flattering, and the material is good quality and breathable.
I completely agree here. I know a lot of people think that Gymshark is really pricey, which in a way it is, but it's worth the flattering look x
username5133584
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by micycollection)
I completely agree here. I know a lot of people think that Gymshark is really pricey, which in a way it is, but it's worth the flattering look x
100%!
fefssdf
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Gymshark is good in terms of stuff that fits well but over time I’ll seen a lot of the stuff I’ve own just fade out over time like the logos or stitching come loose, whereas stuff I’ve had from other brands tends to last longer. Nike make some excellent leggings too
username5276926
Rep:
(Original post by fefssdf)
Gymshark is good in terms of stuff that fits well but over time I’ll seen a lot of the stuff I’ve own just fade out over time like the logos or stitching come loose, whereas stuff I’ve had from other brands tends to last longer. Nike make some excellent leggings too
I get that for sure. I haven't tried Nike yet, but will definitely x
smeagol19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Decathlon is good. Really cheap too. They also rate each item's environmental impact (doesn't make it sustainable but worth considering).
Probably do compromise on quality a bit but from what I've got it fits well and uses nice material.
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nike, gymshark.
username5276926
Rep:
(Original post by smeagol19)
Decathlon is good. Really cheap too. They also rate each item's environmental impact (doesn't make it sustainable but worth considering).
Probably do compromise on quality a bit but from what I've got it fits well and uses nice material.
Hmm, interesting. I haven't tried Decathlon yet. But I'll keep that in mind. Thank you so much x
username5276926
Rep:
(Original post by Lyndsey.95)
Nike, gymshark.
Which one is your favourite gymshark collection?
Girlinthecloud
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Gymshark , Addidas
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't wear gym clothes. It feels too synthetic and clingy :dong:
super_hannah
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Depends really. I love Reebok and USA Pro (their leggings are so so comfy!!). Adidas are also good. I also like New Balance but only really for shoes...I've tried other stuff from them and the leggings are just too transparent and the bras just ride up all the time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads