The Student Room Group

Physician associate at Canterbury Christ Church 20/21

Hi everyone, I hope all are keeping safe. I have had an interview request for the university of Canterbury MSC course. If anyone can help me with question examples that will be great. Thank you so much.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey!
I've also applied but waiting for a response. Have you done the interview?, what was the questions were like? Did you have to do online interview?
Thank you.
I have applied for the Msc Physician Associate Studies at Canterbury Christ Church University. Has anyone had an offer yet ?
I have an online interview next week. Has anyone had an interview yet with Canterbury Christ Church yet ?
Reply 4
Hey I just got my place confirmed for this year CCCU. Thank you so much for the support everyone.
Original post by Naomiorogun
Hey I just got my place confirmed for this year CCCU. Thank you so much for the support everyone.

Omg 😆 well done and congrats - my interview is later this week.
Any interview tips ?
Original post by Naomiorogun

Congratulations! :smile:
Anyone else heard anything from CCCU yet?
Original post by ThisIsn'tMe123
Anyone else heard anything from CCCU yet?

My interview is tomorrow
Original post by Dream-on-96
My interview is tomorrow

Best of luck :smile:
Best of luck :smile:

Thank you - Have you had an interview? Are you awaiting an offer of a place ?

I had an interview the other week, just waiting to hear

I hope your interview went well! :smile: did they say when they were getting back to you with a decision?
I hope your interview went well! :smile: did they say when they were getting back to you with a decision?

Nope 👎🏻, they just said that there is 20 places and it’s oversubscribed. The wait is killing me already! 😂
Good luck everyone.
Nope 👎🏻, they just said that there is 20 places and it’s oversubscribed. The wait is killing me already! 😂
Good luck everyone.

The wait is the worst! I'm obsessively checking my emails... fingers cross for all of us! :smile:
I received an offer for CCU today.

Has anyone else received an offer today ? Wishing you all the best of luck x
I received an offer for CCU today.

Has anyone else received an offer today ? Wishing you all the best of luck x

Congratulations!! :smile: Unfortunately I was not successful but have been placed on a waiting list. xx
Congratulations!! :smile: Unfortunately I was not successful but have been placed on a waiting list. xx

Thank you! Well they clearly thought you were suitable because you have been put on the waiting list.

They did say there was not many places left which is unfortunate when they have lots of suitable candidates applying such as yourself. Does this mean if someone declines there offer you will be given a place ?

Have you applied any where else ?

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for you x
Thank you! Well they clearly thought you were suitable because you have been put on the waiting list.

They did say there was not many places left which is unfortunate when they have lots of suitable candidates applying such as yourself. Does this mean if someone declines there offer you will be given a place ?

Have you applied any where else ?

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for you x

i think so, so if someone declines a place i might be offered. I've also applied to UEA so im not too disheartened. Best of luck for september :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest