Student101A
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm at a very small sixth form in which nobody is planning on taking the LNAT, so they are not really giving us any advice or general guidance on when it is how to prepare, etc, so any general advice to someone who has essentially no knowledge about it, anyways to prepare?
Omgcobbly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
My school doesn’t have any advice either, but practice papers are the only way to revise, as there’s not a set curriculum. You can get revision books pretty much anywhere. The essay section is a bit harder as you can’t really mark it but you can still do practice questions x
Student101A
Rep:
?
(Original post by Omgcobbly)
My school doesn’t have any advice either, but practice papers are the only way to revise, as there’s not a set curriculum. You can get revision books pretty much anywhere. The essay section is a bit harder as you can’t really mark it but you can still do practice questions x
ok thanks, when are you starting to "revise" for it?
Omgcobbly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Student101A)
ok thanks, when are you starting to "revise" for it?
Probably a little at the beginning of summer and then ramp it up during August bc I want to do it in early September
Euphoria101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Are you willing to pay for help? Arbitio? I do have a discount code (I get comments deleted for saying that but bruh I get no rewards from giving it out, I don't use Arbitio anymore obviously) but it's still fairly pricey. Worth it though imo.

Free help: the lawyer portal.

Most schools don't help with the LNAT. I asked a teacher of mine for help and she looked me in the eyes and said no:/
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Arbitio seems to be highly valued by lots of people as above.

There was a thread for people taking the LNAT for 2020 entry, although it may have wandered very slightly off topic at times

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6116192
Student101A
Rep:
?
(Original post by Euphoria101)
Are you willing to pay for help? Arbitio? I do have a discount code (I get comments deleted for saying that but bruh I get no rewards from giving it out, I don't use Arbitio anymore obviously) but it's still fairly pricey. Worth it though imo.

Free help: the lawyer portal.

Most schools don't help with the LNAT. I asked a teacher of mine for help and she looked me in the eyes and said no:/
yes definitely, pm me it please
Euphoria101
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Student101A)
yes definitely, pm me it please
Done
Euphoria101
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Arbitio seems to be highly valued by lots of people as above.

There was a thread for people taking the LNAT for 2020 entry, although it may have wandered very slightly off topic at times

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6116192
‘Slightly off topic’😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise