helloguys.123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
how are you preparing for your LNAT essays?
Omgcobbly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I haven’t started yet aha.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I am not preparing for it but you could keep up with the news and do some essay plans on previous questions you can find
Euphoria101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
As someone who's done the LNAT, I regret not keeping up with current affairs as much. I don't exactly recommend remembering exact stats or anything, but keeping up with the news does get you thinking and your question could be based on something you read about.

When you get closer to your exam, start thinking about structuring the essay and write a couple. Post them here in the law forum and people will gladly give feedback!
annonniibaby
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
i haven't started yet but im soon going to order some resources to help me prepare
Euphoria101
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by annonniibaby)
i haven't started yet but im soon going to order some resources to help me prepare
If you want Arbitio, I do have a discount code. No one delete my comment pls I don't get anything from giving it out
annonniibaby
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Euphoria101)
If you want Arbitio, I do have a discount code. No one delete my comment pls I don't get anything from giving it out
yes thank you that would be great
Johnny ~
Badges: 12
Report 6 months ago
Find a list of past questions, do a tricky one, post it here or send it to a teacher for marking. Write down the feedback somewhere, repeat. Write down the feedback you got second time round, repeat. After a few rounds you'll know exactly what writing the essay feels like and where you're going wrong.
username5215060
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Euphoria101)
Hi, can you pls share it with me too? would be great thanks
Euphoria101
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by palakkhanna)
Hi, can you pls share it with me too? would be great thanks
Pm me x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.8%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (909)
42.86%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (402)
18.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed