eggss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I've decided that I want to study in Cardiff rather than Bristol but have already signed for a house in Bristol. Any advice on how to advertise the room and find a new flatmate would be greatly appreciated! thank you
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by eggss)
I've decided that I want to study in Cardiff rather than Bristol but have already signed for a house in Bristol. Any advice on how to advertise the room and find a new flatmate would be greatly appreciated! thank you
Bristol imo is a better uni, but if youve decided Cardiff is best for you, then have you signed with the university or private.

If its the uni you might get a release and admin fee or lose deposit.
If its private then you will have to find a replacement.

Student spare room- ask bristol accommodation if they have a website/ forum, the SU, on here, local shops.
eggss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Bristol imo is a better uni, but if youve decided Cardiff is best for you, then have you signed with the university or private.

If its the uni you might get a release and admin fee or lose deposit.
If its private then you will have to find a replacement.

Student spare room- ask bristol accommodation if they have a website/ forum, the SU, on here, local shops.
It's private so I'm in the process of finding a replacement. Will try spare room!
cardiffstudent1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I studied at both and liked Bristol but not Cardiff. You are welcome to ask me any questions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads