The Student Room Group

What makes a man fall in love again?

Please no comments about how I should just move on!!

So me and my boyfriend are going through a VERY rough patch because of coronavirus and not having seen each other for 2 months now. he said that he loves me but isn’t in love with me, he said he doesn’t wanna break up but he also doesn’t wanna talk to me either. We have occasional conversations here and there but nothing like it used to be. What makes a man fall in love with a girl all over again?
Original post by Anonymous

So me and my boyfriend are going through a VERY rough patch because of coronavirus and not having seen each other for 2 months now. he said that he loves me but isn’t in love with me, he said he doesn’t wanna break up but he also doesn’t wanna talk to me either. We have occasional conversations here and there but nothing like it used to be. What makes a man fall in love with a girl all over again?

You can't make him unfortunately. He can't expect you to be in a relationship with him when he doesn't even want to speak to you. If I were you, I would tell him he needs to make a decision because he can't just keep you hanging around waiting in case he decides he actually does want to be with you. He's stringing you along probably until someone "better" comes along. You deserve better than him.
Original post by Anonymous

yh i kinda had the same thing happen to me.

i had a crush on this guy for around 10 months now. i confessed to him right before school ended due to lockdown. he admitted he liked me for the first couple of months he met me. (he even mentioned he had a thing for me before we even met) but then he said that hes now over me. that he doesnt feel the same way he used to. i was so confused why. like what did i do. i asked why but wouldnt say. i was completely broken when he told me he got over me coz i fell so hard for him ;( now, 2 months after confessing, ive just accepted that he doesnt like me anymore. but i still clearly have feelings for him which sucks. tho im not doing anything like trying to get him to like me again coz i know its no use. so i dont text him anymore. im just waiting for uni to start to meet other guys coz i know theres so much better out there :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending