The Student Room Group

Am I clown ladies 🤡

Basically a boy I'm talking let's call him Peter ,I've been talking to Peter everyday for the last 2 months, we've met up a few times (before lockdown) but we didn't sleep with each other or anything just kissed and it was at my house.

Basically for the whole time I have been chatting to Peter I haven't been chatting to anybody else because it's not my sort of thing and when we first started chatting I wasn't chatting to anyone at the moment in time.

However the whole time we've been chatting I know for a full fact he's chatting to two other girls and I think he low-key knows that he's only I'm chatting to.

We do get along very well and have laugh and he compliments me whenever I post something on my story but I just don't wanna be seen as option to him.

Shall I say something to him but that could ruin something that has potential or say nothing and just keep chatting to him.

Thanks for advice boys and gals x
It's a difficult one, how do you know he has been speaking to other people?

I guess you could either bring it up jokily and be like "oh I guess if you are speaking to other people, you won't miss me if we stopped messaging" and see how he reacts.

Or you could straight up ask where he see's you 'talking' going.

Or just leave it, don't put any pressure on it and I guess just ride it out
Original post by Anonymous
Basically a boy I'm talking let's call him Peter ,I've been talking to Peter everyday for the last 2 months, we've met up a few times (before lockdown) but we didn't sleep with each other or anything just kissed and it was at my house.

Basically for the whole time I have been chatting to Peter I haven't been chatting to anybody else because it's not my sort of thing and when we first started chatting I wasn't chatting to anyone at the moment in time.

However the whole time we've been chatting I know for a full fact he's chatting to two other girls and I think he low-key knows that he's only I'm chatting to.

We do get along very well and have laugh and he compliments me whenever I post something on my story but I just don't wanna be seen as option to him.

Shall I say something to him but that could ruin something that has potential or say nothing and just keep chatting to him.

Thanks for advice boys and gals x

If you know for a fact that he’s been talking to other girls then bring it. Did he confirm you guys as being official ? If he did, then asking him won’t ruin it. He would’ve already ruined it. If he didn’t confirm you guys as being official then you can still ask. This will give him the choice of how he wants to continue with you.

He might stop talking to you but do you really want to invest your time in someone who’s messing with other girls ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending