The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

America but only because my uncle lives in Australia (and I wish to be as far away from him as physically possible) and Canada is too cold and doesn't have enough people for my liking :smile:
Reply 2
Canada, but then I am biased as I already live here. I think it is a pretty great place to live because we have a decent healthcare system, a beautiful landscape and generally very nice people. Now the only downside right now is our current government...not so fond of Stephen Harper and his conservatives, but hopefully that will change soon.

Edit:

Sick Puppy
America but only because my uncle lives in Australia (and I wish to be as far away from him as physically possible) and Canada is too cold and doesn't have enough people for my liking :smile:

Actually it isn't that cold in most of the populated areas of Canada, I really don't understand why everyone thinks Canada is so cold, I mean today it is 30 degrees and its only 10 30.
Australia!!

It is massive and theres hardly anyone there and its mega and i love it

:yep:
Out of those three, I'd choose America.
I loved Aus when I visited, and my cousin is always saying how it's the best decision of his life to move (10 years ago)

Without a doubt, I'd do it today if I had the money and the VISA.
Reply 6
Ah, well I've heard Canada has nice people and great weather! But America is the land of opportunities *-) lol. Which country do you believe both good job opportunities, nice people, not too expensive etc? Basically has it all! :P xx
Canada. Somewhere like Quebec or Toronto has my name written all over it.
Reply 8
America.
Reply 9
EscapeTheFate
Australia!!

It is massive

:yep:

America / Canada is bigger than Australia.
Australia for me
Canada for hubby.

We've discussed emigrating before actually but the problem is that we can't agree out of those two places. He is adamant that he wants Canada, and I'm adamant that I want Australia.
So looks like we're stuck here!
America.
Reply 12
I'd probably say america, but then you have 50 states to choose between after that!! so many americans don't have passports simply because they can just see so much within the one country
Canada, its the only place ive seriously considored emigrating too.
I would live in America
i really hope i get the chance to in the future, have lots of family out there too :smile:
Having watched sex in the city one too many times, I would pick America.
Reply 16
Lol. For all the people who chose America, why? :smile:
Reply 17

It'd be between Canada and America. Canada has the highest quality of life, and you can do loads of cool stuff there. But then, America is much more suitable. So I'm leaning towards America.
America/ Canada. I was born in Australia and have lived there most of my life so it's pretty boring to me.
Australia.. i've always wanted to go. I'd like to live there for a bit someday.. :erm:

Latest

Trending

Trending