studybuddy1302
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi guys, so I am planning on taking the autumn exams so I can apply for medicine to start next year at uni.
There has been talk about autumn exams not happening, and if this is the case I would rather go to uni this year with the Biochemistry courses offered to me than take another gap year to do the test next summer. What I am wondering is, when should I apply to student finance given my situation of whether the autumn exams will happen or not this year.
Last edited by studybuddy1302; 6 months ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by studybuddy1302)
Hi guys, so I am planning on taking the autumn exams so I can apply for medicine to start next year at uni.
There has been talk about autumn exams not happening, and if this is the case I would rather go to uni this year with the Biochemistry courses offered to me than take another gap year to do the test next summer. What I am wondering is, when should I apply to student finance given my situation of whether the autumn exams will happen or not this year.
If there’s a chance that you’ll go to university this autumn then apply for finance asap

It’s easy to cancel if you take a gap year but if you apply late then you could spend weeks or months without any loan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (490)
33.4%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (610)
41.58%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (299)
20.38%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.64%

Watched Threads