The Student Room Group

History student doing a law conversion from september - PGDL at BPP or GDL at ULaw?

Hi!I am doing the GDL in London from september but I am stuck between going to University of Law or BPP. BPP are pioneering a course called the PGDL - is this better than the GDL at ULaw? I am wanting to go into personal / claimant law rather than commercial law... I am looking at firms like Irwin Mitchell, Leigh Day, Kingsley Napley and so on. Is BPP better for people wanting to only enter into commercial or corporate law or is it good for both? Does anyone recommend one over the other? Thanks!
Original post by jmjmjm17803
Hi!I am doing the GDL in London from september but I am stuck between going to University of Law or BPP. BPP are pioneering a course called the PGDL - is this better than the GDL at ULaw? I am wanting to go into personal / claimant law rather than commercial law... I am looking at firms like Irwin Mitchell, Leigh Day, Kingsley Napley and so on. Is BPP better for people wanting to only enter into commercial or corporate law or is it good for both? Does anyone recommend one over the other? Thanks!

I don't think one is better than the other, I believe they are very similar and the PGDL is not better than the GDL or vice versa.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending