The Student Room Group

EPQs?

I plan to take further maths, maths , physics and currently stuck between Chem or CS or neither, in the chance i dont take either of them would it be helpful to take an epq? and to anyone who does similar courses to me, what epqs have u taken? or do?
Original post by cg2305
I plan to take further maths, maths , physics and currently stuck between Chem or CS or neither, in the chance i dont take either of them would it be helpful to take an epq? and to anyone who does similar courses to me, what epqs have u taken? or do?

I took 4 A levels, and doing an EPQ in my first year gave me an opportunity to investigate something I wanted to. If you are in your first year I would encourage you to, but taking it in your second year whilst exams are near might be an issue.
Reply 2
Depends what you want to study; if you want to study maths/physics/computer science then take computer science because you will do a lot of computing; if you want to study chemistry then take chemistry. I would definitely not recommend taking an epq unless you have a clear idea of what you want to do as epq can be annoying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending