University of Leicester 2020/21 postgraduate accommodation

Watch
leemix
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to find information about accommodation for my upcoming academic year at the university of Leicester as a PhD student. However, I couldn't find any information from current/prospective postgraduate students.

I have decided to start a thread. Hopefully, I can find like minded students in the same boat.

If you could reply with the following details that would be a great starting point:

What you're studying
Any thoughts on accommodation

Thank you.
Naiyree_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey, I'm looking for a tenancy takeover for one room of a 3 bedroom flat.
Let me know if you're interested ^^
shahana miah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by leemix)
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to find information about accommodation for my upcoming academic year at the university of Leicester as a PhD student. However, I couldn't find any information from current/prospective postgraduate students.

I have decided to start a thread. Hopefully, I can find like minded students in the same boat.

If you could reply with the following details that would be a great starting point:

What you're studying
Any thoughts on accommodation

Thank you.
Hi!

I have a tenancy takeover available in a 3 bed flat. It is an en-suite and £130 p/w. It is in a great location in town near both DMU and UoL! £250 damage deposit but this is fully refundable at the end of the tenancy!
mirificus2012
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey,I'm in a similar boat, I'm starting an MSc GIS course in september but just comparing private rent to the university accomodation atm.Here is a link to their accommodation but its very expensive for what you get (as expected) https://le.ac.uk/study/accommodation...cets=Available to postgraduates
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (207)
39.13%
Take autumn exams (158)
29.87%
Look for a job (19)
3.59%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.16%
Take a year out (91)
17.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
6.05%

Watched Threads