How likely do you think it is that Year 10s and and 12s will be back by June 1st?

Watch
penguinsrock
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My school have sent an email saying that they are finalising plans for our return on June 1st, but I thought this date was not set in stone?!
Vetofferholder1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s not set in stone. I get the impression it’s primary school first then they are going to try and integrate in the secondary schools... not sure how it’s going to work though tbh. As a year 12 student it is impossible to social distance in the size classes we have in comparison to the size of the classroom! I’m desperate to get back in the classroom but I would rather not risk my health for it...
penguinsrock
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Wannabevet133)
It’s not set in stone. I get the impression it’s primary school first then they are going to try and integrate in the secondary schools... not sure how it’s going to work though tbh. As a year 12 student it is impossible to social distance in the size classes we have in comparison to the size of the classroom! I’m desperate to get back in the classroom but I would rather not risk my health for it...
Have your school emailed you about plans?
Vetofferholder1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah we have had an email today. They have basically said if they are to reopen on June 1st we will not be in school full time and attendance will not be compulsory because school buses aren’t running and public transport should be avoided. They are sending a survey to year 10 12 parents their thoughts and what they want to do. They said it’s likely classes will be reduced and the teachers will be the ones moving not us, but even then it won’t be a full school day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (11)
12.79%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.81%
I need help with my personal statement (35)
40.7%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
25.58%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.33%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.65%

Watched Threads