The Student Room Group

PBS Cambridge Application Help (Italian student)

Hi everyone,

I'm an Italian student, starting my 12th year of high school in september, and I'm thinking of applying to the Economics course at Cambridge next year.

I'm currently studying: Italian Literature, History, Mathematics, Law, Economics, Accounting , French language and English Language.

Do you think these subjects could make up a good application?
I'm studying A levels as a private candidate,too (Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Economics) but due to the COVID-19 I had postpone my exams.
In the past school year I had an average of 8,08/10 so to be honest I'm a little worry with my grades, but I think I will be enable to get good grades at Esame di stato.
I'm currently working with a essay competition
Do you also have any suggestion/tips that could help me? And should I try to apply University of Cambridge?

Thanks in advance!
I assume you have looked at the required standards for your Italian qualification for Cambridge?

"Entry requirements

Typical offers for applicants studying the Diploma Di Esame Di Stato would be based on a minimum overall score of at least 100%."

If you are also taking A-Levels though I imagine these will carry more weight. I advise that you email the college/s you are considering applying to and ask their views about how competitive your application might be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending