The Student Room Group

cardiff // newcastle HELPPPP

Hey guys!
i have received offers for bsc business management from cardiff and bsc marketing and management from newcastle

i know both have a city campus and newcastle has a modern campus .
i was so sure about cardiff before i got accepted in newcastle.

any views might help

i hope we dont have to do our first sem online
I dont know much about Newcastle but I will try and give you some information about Cardiff. It isnt a new university. It is a long established one and is a short walk to the city centre. It has older stone buildings. Much of its accommodation is a fair walk away. As a city Cardiff has much going for it. It is a busy regional centre with a large indoor shopping centre built a few years ago. Most large shops are in Cardiff including John Lewis. There is a very popular nightlife area and many acts appear there every year in the International arena or one of the sports grounds. It has top level spectator facilities ranging from the Principality stadium for international rugby, Cardiff City stadium for football, Sophia Gardens for international cricket and has its ice hockey team. In addition to the Motorpoint Arena there is a large concert hall St Davids Hall, the Millenium centre houses top class musicals and the older New Theatre. It has good transport links with most places being just a couple of miles off the M4. It has direct train links with London, Manchester, Nottingham and Portsmouth on an hourly basis. These go through big cities like Birmingham, Bristol, and Southampton.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending