unknownm123
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Good ways to revise and remember all key moments in animal farm??
sophiagrego
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mebohon123)
Good ways to revise and remember all key moments in animal farm??
Although I did not do animal farm, I recommend either using flashcards or writing them all up on an A4 sheet. I prefer the A4 sheet method where you write a key moment/quote in a coloured pen and then underneath in black make a few bullet points useful to that moment/quote. Underline a few of the key words in the black pen too to draw your eye to these key words too. This means that when you go to revise last minute you can make sure you know all the clouted pen ideas and consolidate it by reading the black below it. The other one is fairly self-explanatory where you flip it over to test your memory, but I find them extremely time consuming to make so only make them if you are not near the exams, while making an A4 sheet of notes is a good way to revise wile making it, as well as using it repeatedly to revise for the exam. Hope that helps
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
flashcards or a poster would work!! you don't need fancy colours, just a pen and a few highlighters so you really know what's key in your notes. you need to find what revision method works for you :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (46)
26.14%
As I expected (58)
32.95%
Harder (64)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.55%

Watched Threads