The Student Room Group

Have sex with boyfriend or maintain relationship with mum?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Forget your dumbass mum, shes not the one thats gonna be giving you that good dique
Original post by wgecvbio
OP, are you religious?

Nope, my mum is just a conservative asian parent, if you get what I mean lol
Original post by Anonymous
Nope, my mum is just a conservative asian parent, if you get what I mean lol

Is your mum a Muslim cos mine is the same
Is your mum a Muslim cos mine is the same

No, she's Hong Kong Chinese :smile: she was always brought up to be very conservative which is a wise move, in a way
Reply 44
I mean just wait one year until your on your own.
Also, what happened to the whole staying-inside-not-seeing-people-pandemic stuff?
Do you think that 17 is too early of an age to have sex?

no is not. And do it if you want to. Don't follow her advice , is your life and you can make your own choices. Just don't get pregnant!
Reply 46
You don't want to listen to your mum and then put yourself at risk of pregnancy if things with your boyfriend escalate. If you think this is something you are ready for, or could happen soon, I'd suggest getting contraception. You can explain the situation to your GP and have them only use your mobile number to contact you. You could also look at an injection or the coil - which wouldn't be as obvious as taking the pill everyday. In saying that, maybe another firmer conversation with your mum could help? Surely taking you to the doctors to responsibly go on to contraception is better than an emergency visit for a morning after pill. It sounds like she won't like it either way but then at least you know you've been honest and respectful by communicating with her.Good luck😊
Why not marry him ?
Original post by Kris17
Forget your dumbass mum, shes not the one thats gonna be giving you that good dique

please dont spread negativity. thanks
Family always comes first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending