The Student Room Group

2 boys that are friends like me.

Okay so I was getting to know one boy and his friend told me today that he wants to get to know me aswell. They aren’t best friends but still are friends. I don’t know how to ask the first guy if I’m the only girl he’s getting to know because if I am then I won’t talk to the other boy, but then if he says he is I’m obvi going to stop talking to guy 1 and don’t want the second guy to be a second option. I’m confused I don’t know what I’m doing and did not ask to be in this situation.
Reply 1
Bump
oof ive been there before
Sounds like you just gotta ask unfortunately
Reply 4
Original post by BlackkQueen12
oof ive been there before

Any advice? I’ve been in this situation before and decided to stop talking to everyone involved but this time I really have no clue what to do. Do you think it’s a bad move asking the first guy if he’s getting to know others?
Reply 5
Original post by A giant chicken
Sounds like you just gotta ask unfortunately

Yeah I’ve messaged him saying I need to talk to him so we’ll see how it goes. I really don’t want to lead two guys on or entertain two guys so I’m just going to have to bite the bullet and ask na
Original post by Anonymous
Any advice? I’ve been in this situation before and decided to stop talking to everyone involved but this time I really have no clue what to do. Do you think it’s a bad move asking the first guy if he’s getting to know others?

no, i think you should ask bc you dont want to end up getting hurt
i mean i ended up dating the first guy but he broke up with me bc of some stupid reason
the shy guys are usually the keepers
Yeah I’ve messaged him saying I need to talk to him so we’ll see how it goes. I really don’t want to lead two guys on or entertain two guys so I’m just going to have to bite the bullet and ask na

Yep good choice, not very nice thing to have to do but it'll be better in the long-run for you that's for sure
Reply 8
Original post by BlackkQueen12
no, i think you should ask bc you dont want to end up getting hurt
i mean i ended up dating the first guy but he broke up with me bc of some stupid reason
the shy guys are usually the keepers

I don’t know how to bring it up in a conversation because he’s assured me before that he only wants to get to know me but I just solidly need to know if ygm😂 I have major trust issues but I don’t want to come off as needy and annoying
Reply 9
Original post by A giant chicken
Yep good choice, not very nice thing to have to do but it'll be better in the long-run for you that's for sure

Thanks. Wish me luck I’m absolutely terrified aha
I don’t know how to bring it up in a conversation because he’s assured me before that he only wants to get to know me but I just solidly need to know if ygm😂 I have major trust issues but I don’t want to come off as needy and annoying

haha yeah i understand
Just message and ask him for a straight answer
Original post by Tsranonymous123
Just message and ask him for a straight answer

If only things were as easy as that
If only things were as easy as that

If it was me i would just ask straight up just say to him no hard feelings if he wants to get to know others but you want to only get to know him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending