The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

I've just finished my first year at USW Trefforest, AMA.

thought that i may be able to give new students an insight or some tips to USW trefforest! I've just finished my first year of Childhood Development
Hi! I’m currently making my decision on what uni offer I want to accept. I’m leaning towards USW- also a childhood development course! How have you found the course? How were the lectures? Are you living on campus? Sorry for so many questions!
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by Georgiaridd
Hi! I’m currently making my decision on what uni offer I want to accept. I’m leaning towards USW- also a childhood development course! How have you found the course? How were the lectures? Are you living on campus? Sorry for so many questions!

I've found the childhood development course really really interesting, It's a smaller cohort than most of the other degrees, the lectures i found really interesting, i've learnt so so much this year, i remember in freshers they asked us all how we felt about the course and i was like 'i am so out of my depth i have no idea what im doing' but i've learnt alot, the reason i picked the childhood development course is theres so many avenues careers wise you could go down, i'm gonna be doing a postgrad after this but this course is a great starting point! and i'm not living on campus but know a fair few people who are, and they loved it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending