Jenny19911991
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am currently studying an access course and I’m stuck on this question about learning theories... evaluate your learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to learning theory? any help would be gratefully received
Broque_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jenny19911991)
I am currently studying an access course and I’m stuck on this question about learning theories... evaluate your learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to learning theory? any help would be gratefully received
What do you mean exactly, could you elaborate further? Sorry, I'm not fully understanding what the question is.
Hyperbolit
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there, by 'theories', are you referring to linguistic or literary theories? If the former, then things like prescriptivism vs descriptivism? If the latter, structuralism, marxism, psychoanalysis, feminism, deconstructionism etc? Let us know and we can see how to further assist
Jenny19911991
Rep:
?
Hi there sorry I didn’t explain myself very well, I have made a personal swot evaluation in regards to learning and I now have to evaluate my strengths and weaknesses from this in relation to learning theory.
Jenny19911991
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hyperbolit)
Hi there, by 'theories', are you referring to linguistic or literary theories? If the former, then things like prescriptivism vs descriptivism? If the latter, structuralism, marxism, psychoanalysis, feminism, deconstructionism etc? Let us know and we can see how to further assist
Hi there sorry I didn’t explain myself very well, I have made a personal swot evaluation in regards to learning and I now have to evaluate my strengths and weaknesses from this in relation to learning theory.
Jenny19911991
Rep:
?
(Original post by Broque_)
What do you mean exactly, could you elaborate further? Sorry, I'm not fully understanding what the question is.
Wills0582
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi thereSorry to jump in here, but you manage to pass this? i’m struggling too especially with the referencing ? many thanks
Jenny19911991
Rep:
?
Hi yes I passed first time once I got my head round it, it was a lot easier than I thought, follow the Harvard referencing accurately and you will be fine.
Tiaw021101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi I’m currently on this question and I don’t know what to start😩 would really appreciate some help thank you x
Laurar19
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Are u able to help me with the evaluation of learning theory
Laurar19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Me too mind boggling
nadiaraci
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi sorry to just come out... I but I'm now on this question to, and I don't know how to start this, but I can you give me some tips please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (336)
83.79%
No (65)
16.21%

Watched Threads