Is anyone really to blame for Covid-19?

Watch
Sadruz Zaman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
The virus originated in China, they should've taken quicker actions to keep it from spreading.
Every other country had chances to protect us from the early stages.
The government in all countries never carried out the correct prevention strategies.
This virus came at a surprise, it is not an easy decision to put countries on lockdown but health should come before anything else.

In my opinion, this was a learning step for all, we shall do better if similar situations occur in the future.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
'the man that ****ed the bat that gave us covid'
username5281360
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Napp)
'the man that ****ed the bat that gave us covid'
covid wasnt causes by bats.
Yas7297
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Well, tbh - china is to blame since they didnt tell us about it beforehand and kept it a secret about how people died of strange cases of pneumonia until it actually spread everywhere in the Hubei Province and now across the world.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Cheesecake101)
Much of the available scientific consensus points to it being contracted from bats, or possibly pangolins.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by laughinglad999)
l dont blame china l blame America they made it in a lab in Area 69 its the same strain as HIV/AIDS and that was made in America to kill people
0/10
username4222532
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
l would say it was made in America
username5281360
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
l would say it was made in America
lmao are u being serious
username5281360
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Napp)
Much of the available scientific consensus points to it being contracted from bats, or possibly pangolins.
lmao its literally not. corona virus just has the same genetic makeup as in some animals and a study concluded pangolins dont cause it and probably bats aswell.
Ontargetsammy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Sadruz Zaman)
The virus originated in China, they should've taken quicker actions to keep it from spreading.
The government in all countries never carried out the correct prevention strategies.
This virus came at a surprise, it is not an easy decision to put countries on lockdown but health should come before anything else.

In my opinion, this was a learning step for all, we shall do better if similar situations occur in the future.
Ask C H i na
Muslimah1212
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
l dont blame china l blame America they made it in a lab in Area 69 its the same strain as HIV/AIDS and that was made in America to kill people
and then there’s that one person-
Spoiler:
Show
someone tried telling me china made it in some lab to spread into certain countries but the own experimenter got infected and it spread there first lmao who knows what to believe when it comes to conspiracies
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
lmao its literally not. corona virus just has the same genetic makeup as in some animals and a study concluded pangolins dont cause it and probably bats aswell.
You'll excuse me for taking the advice of the professionals over, well, you...
username5281360
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Napp)
You'll excuse me for taking the advice of the professionals over, well, you...
i said “a study concluded” lol i didnt conduct a study and just put it up on here. do some research.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
We won't really know till there has been an independent investigation but China have refused to allow one to be conducted so in light of this it is only right that we assume China have something to hide thus we blame China in lieu of investigation.
ITSMAAAM
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Wrong. Just wrong. China should have not lied to the entire world and their population about the virus for a month, while simultaneously buying up the worlds supply of ppe.

No they didnt since the initial outbreak stared in December, the rest of the world had a whole month of time where Chinese tourist where coming into thier country and infecting people.

Hypocrit. You blame other governments for not being able to respond with 100% efficiency to a unprecedented pandemic, yet you say for china "they should've taken quicker actions to keep it from spreading"

No you need to consider everything, you dont have to choose between the economy crashing and people dying from disease. You can manage both.

The only thing you posted that was right, this has taught us all that when push comes to shove china will choose to lie to the world over the health of humanity.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
i said “a study concluded” lol i didnt conduct a study and just put it up on here. do some research.
Apparently one has done more research than you. Especially as you have yet to link to this all knowing "study".
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
We won't really know till there has been an independent investigation but China have refused to allow one to be conducted so in light of this it is only right that we assume China have something to hide thus we blame China in lieu of investigation.
It was interesting see the Australians suggest one... and then in a completely unrelated move seeing several of their exports to China curtailed or banned :rolleyes:
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
the virus started its journey in Wuhan.

there is a major virus laboratory in Wuhan.

2 + 2 = ????
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Covid 19 got to this point because the communication was a mess.
One person or one country is not to blame. It was a conjoined effort to get it to this point.
ITSMAAAM
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Covid 19 got to this point because the communication was a mess.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Communication was fine, the problem is that what was being communicated during the 4 week period where this could have been contained in China was LIES
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (63)
4.62%
Uncertainty around my education (212)
15.53%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (151)
11.06%
Lack of purpose or motivation (192)
14.07%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (59)
4.32%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (78)
5.71%
Loneliness (123)
9.01%
Financial worries (47)
3.44%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (63)
4.62%
Exposure to negative news/social media (63)
4.62%
Lack of real life entertainment (72)
5.27%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (118)
8.64%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (124)
9.08%

Watched Threads