The Student Room Group

Anybody willing to lend me their height?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiddyDec
Not sure cops can enforce neighbourhood rules.

Somehow they do
Original post by Anonymous.23
How old are you? Maybe you’ve still got some time to grow haha

I'll be 17 in July
Original post by Hxnnaburrows
Give me your tallness

I mean short girls>
I'm 6 Feet 2 inch, you can take that 2-3 inches :giggle:
Original post by Sanitizer

then I'll be about 5'1-2
I'm seriously SO FREAKING TIRED OF BEING SHORT. Today I found a really freakin amazing piece of driftwood in the lake behind my house and I'M TOO SMALL TO GET THE DANG THING OUT OF THE WATER. IT'S SO IRRITATING JESUS FCKKKKKK (I'm 4'11 if you're wondering.)

A short girl is cute, so dw...The problem is wen the boy is short...then he can't get any girls...lool
then I'll be about 5'1-2

That's Awesome :lol:
See, you are beautiful the way you are :smile: Your height defines you, so love yourself :hugs:
That's Awesome :lol:
See, you are beautiful the way you are :smile: Your height defines you, so love yourself :hugs:

Stop givin me compliments or imma catch feelings :| :smile:
I'm seriously SO FREAKING TIRED OF BEING SHORT. Today I found a really freakin amazing piece of driftwood in the lake behind my house and I'M TOO SMALL TO GET THE DANG THING OUT OF THE WATER. IT'S SO IRRITATING JESUS FCKKKKKK (I'm 4'11 if you're wondering.)

Last time I measured myself I was around 5ft, all I know is I can't reach the top of the fridge and if I want to reach the back of the top cupboard I will have to climb
Stop givin me compliments or imma catch feelings :| :smile:

Aww :h: Am I killing you with kindness? :biggrin: :wink:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Please take some of height :sad: I am a 6ft 3 (190cm) 17 year old girl. I think I am growing again (or my younger brother has shrunk) as well now WHYYY :lolwut::bawling:
Original post by Umaurma
Please take some of height :sad: I am a 6ft 3 (190cm) 17 year old girl. I think I am growing again (or my younger brother has shrunk) as well now WHYYY :lolwut::bawling:

Ain't nothing wrong with your height love
Reply 32
Original post by LiSkinDicaprio
I'm 6'2.5

Omdss gimme:cry:

Spoiler

Original post by NA_03
Omdss gimme:cry:

Spoiler

surely I want to :smile:
Original post by Dione M
Ain't nothing wrong with your height love

Thank you but it’s actually really annoying. I feel like people are always staring at me and I’m so much taller than all my friends
Original post by Umaurma
Thank you but it’s actually really annoying. I feel like people are always staring at me and I’m so much taller than all my friends

I understand, but backwards.
I'm always the shorter and I get comments and looks.
But other people's comments and opinions shouldn't matter
Original post by Dione M
I understand, but backwards.
I'm always the shorter and I get comments and looks.
But other people's comments and opinions shouldn't matter

Thank you for this 💗 I’ll try to stop letting it bother me- after all, height is something that you have no control over!
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Lending you some height sounds like a tall order tbh

Original post by Umaurma

As someone who's 6'6" with social anxiety, I feel your pain.
Because of this I've learned how to walk quietly throughout the house to the extent that barely anyone knows I'm in the room until I speak, at which point they jump out of their skin. Sometimes you just need to entertain the fact that you're tall and have some fun with it.
Original post by --Student
As someone who's 6'6" with social anxiety, I feel your pain.
Because of this I've learned how to walk quietly throughout the house to the extent that barely anyone knows I'm in the room until I speak, at which point they jump out of their skin. Sometimes you just need to entertain the fact that you're tall and have some fun with it.

I’m so sorry about your anxiety xx
Thank you haha, that sounds hilarious

Quick Reply

Latest