@bj27 ^^^

:rolleyes:

Thought you said we were going to get back to normal
Original post by student566
:rolleyes:

Thought you said we were going to get back to normal

I never said that... Other users on this thread have said this but not me
Original post by CoolCavy
Made some masks for me and my parent in case we get job interviews that require public transport. I don't think they turned out too bad considering I was just making it up as I went along :lol:
20200712_121912~2.jpg

This was well timed :biggrin:
Reply 1784
No mate I can't go to the pub. I would go to the pub if it was normal. To hell me giving them my details

You're chatting crap lol. You don't need to give your details to go to the pub. A lot are still walk in.
I'm not in favour of it at all. I will never wear a face mask. I don't agree with them!! I was actually enjoying walking into my local shop normally but now i
have to f u c k i n g cover my face up!!!

There may be a problem with sales if some customers don't want to wear a face mask.
Reply 1786
saw this on Fb:

Screenshot_20200714_150631.jpg
Reply 1787
Original post by thestudent345
So the economy went up 1.8% today which is much lower then expected. Further proof we need to stop this and get back to normal. Unemployment expected to reach 4 million and won't recover to pre lockdown until at least 2025.

Why do we have to wait. If we scrapped social distancing, face masks and this rubbish we wouldn't need this

Do you mean contracted? A rising economy being a good thing..
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53400721

This is what i mean, but how is that good news. Its all bad
Reply 1789
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53400721

This is what i mean, but how is that good news. Its all bad

Because a rising economy is a good thing?:s-smilie:
Original post by Napp

It's not rising quick enough. We are not where we were back in January, even 1st week of March. We are not getting out of this, we need to rebel soon
Reply 1791
It's not rising quick enough. We are not where we were back in January, even 1st week of March. We are not getting out of this, we need to rebel soon

Uhuh. You start your wee insurrection, tell me how it goes.
You should be apologising to me. I told you things were going to get bad but none of you believed me
You should be apologising to me. I told you things were going to get bad but none of you believed me

No ones going to apologise

Things are not going to be bad. We have exited the harshest part of the lockdown.
Banksy's latest message is a bit poorly thought out, 'if you dont mask you dont get'.
Isnt that the opposite of what the government are trying to get people to do assuming get is get Corona
Original post by Napp

Such modest growth is not a good thing.

Optimists were predicting a rapid v-shaped economic recovery. The economic data to date suggests that is not going to happen.
Original post by Trotsky's Ghost
Such modest growth is not a good thing.

Optimists were predicting a rapid v-shaped economic recovery. The economic data to date suggests that is not going to happen.

Even with a V shaped recovery, the V will only be as symetrical as the measures in place are. E.g. if you rapidly close everything down in a week, but take 2 months to re-open things, then even assuming a perfect V type recovery that brings everything back to normal in the same manner that it went down, the uptick would still be 8x more spread out then the downturn.
Had my first masked shopping trip. To be completely honest I felt quite dumb because nobody else was wearing one but if it is going to be compulsory then I want to get in the habit.
In terms of comfort it's fine the only problem is that my glasses steam up tremendously, I'm a very warm person anyway so combined with a mask it's making a lot of mist on my glasses. I'm not sure how to avoid this happening.
Original post by CoolCavy
Had my first masked shopping trip. To be completely honest I felt quite dumb because nobody else was wearing one but if it is going to be compulsory then I want to get in the habit.
In terms of comfort it's fine the only problem is that my glasses steam up tremendously, I'm a very warm person anyway so combined with a mask it's making a lot of mist on my glasses. I'm not sure how to avoid this happening.

I wonder whether there are gaps closer to your eyes that allow mist to appear on your glasses. Did you notice sufficient social distancing in the shop? My last trip to my local, there was no social distancing.

Latest

Trending

Trending