iDEA Silver Badge - Citizen Foundation - Interview acceptance email

Watch this thread
JoshGay06
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
On the foundation part of the citizen badge (iDEA Silver Badge), there is a task asking for you to write an interview acceptance email. I have tried many options, however, none have been accepted. Has anyone got the answer for this?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Could you give a screenshot?
JoshGay06
Rep:
Here it is:
Attached files
PetitePanda
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What do you have to do for it?
JoshGay06
Rep:
Write an email with the correct 'netiquette' accepting a job interview
PetitePanda
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JoshGay06)
Write an email with the correct 'netiquette' accepting a job interview
You should have an adresse so Dear Sir/Madam at the start and your own name at end so Kind regards, PetitePanda
JoshGay06
Rep:
(Original post by PetitePanda)
You should have an adresse so Dear Sir/Madam at the start and your own name at end so Kind regards, PetitePanda
This, however, did not work for me
PetitePanda
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JoshGay06)
This, however, did not work for me
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for the invitation to interview for the position. I appreciate the opportunity, and I look forward to meeting you then.

If I can provide you with any further information prior to the interview, please let me know.

Kind regards,

(name)
tinyminy13
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You should have used the notepad with the notes on etiquette as a reference to help you end the email and you should have used:

Kind regards,
IDEA User

to end the job application email asking you to attend an interview.
Hope this helps!
Last edited by tinyminy13; 1 year ago
Paigeypopsrocks
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am also struggling with this if anyone can helpName:  5C6B9C9B-0EEA-4AC7-ACB3-CDC9D41060BB.png
Views: 294
Size:  100.7 KB
Paigeypopsrocks
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
This was my wrong attempt Name:  0A36D792-BBFE-4116-8EAD-0AC30E6D2647.png
Views: 286
Size:  97.4 KB
PetitePanda
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Paigeypopsrocks)
This was my wrong attempt Name:  0A36D792-BBFE-4116-8EAD-0AC30E6D2647.png
Views: 286
Size:  97.4 KB
Did you put Dear Sir/Madam or introduced the recipient?
Paigeypopsrocks
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Did you put Dear Sir/Madam or introduced the recipient?
I thought you wouldn’t have to do that since in the notes it only gives ending suggestions
PetitePanda
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Paigeypopsrocks)
I thought you wouldn’t have to do that since in the notes it only gives ending suggestions
Oh wait I see the problem. Just put in Kind regards, IDEA user since they already give you the text. (Normally you would for any email in general but since its not a real email I guess you dont need to include it)
tinyminy13
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh wait I see the problem. Just put in Kind regards, IDEA user since they already give you the text. (Normally you would for any email in general but since its not a real email I guess you dont need to include it)
That's what I just said three weeks ago on #9 on this forum page.
Last edited by tinyminy13; 1 year ago
Paigeypopsrocks
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tinyminy13)
That's what I just said three weeks ago on #9 on this forum page.
I know but there was no clear answer
ray_questioner
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by tinyminy13)
You should have used the notepad with the notes on etiquette as a reference to help you end the email and you should have used:

Kind regards,
IDEA User

to end the job application email asking you to attend an interview.
Hope this helps!
this works thanks a load
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads