The Student Room Group

iDEA Silver Badge - Citizen Foundation - Interview acceptance email

On the foundation part of the citizen badge (iDEA Silver Badge), there is a task asking for you to write an interview acceptance email. I have tried many options, however, none have been accepted. Has anyone got the answer for this?

Scroll to see replies

Could you give a screenshot?
What do you have to do for it?
Reply 4
Write an email with the correct 'netiquette' accepting a job interview
Original post by JoshGay06
Write an email with the correct 'netiquette' accepting a job interview

You should have an adresse so Dear Sir/Madam at the start and your own name at end so Kind regards, PetitePanda
Reply 6
Original post by PetitePanda
You should have an adresse so Dear Sir/Madam at the start and your own name at end so Kind regards, PetitePanda

This, however, did not work for me
Original post by JoshGay06
This, however, did not work for me

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for the invitation to interview for the position. I appreciate the opportunity, and I look forward to meeting you then.

If I can provide you with any further information prior to the interview, please let me know.

Kind regards,

(name)
You should have used the notepad with the notes on etiquette as a reference to help you end the email and you should have used:

Kind regards,
IDEA User

to end the job application email asking you to attend an interview.
Hope this helps!
(edited 3 years ago)
I am also struggling with this if anyone can help5C6B9C9B-0EEA-4AC7-ACB3-CDC9D41060BB.png
This was my wrong attempt 0A36D792-BBFE-4116-8EAD-0AC30E6D2647.png
Original post by Paigeypopsrocks
This was my wrong attempt 0A36D792-BBFE-4116-8EAD-0AC30E6D2647.png

Did you put Dear Sir/Madam or introduced the recipient?
Did you put Dear Sir/Madam or introduced the recipient?

I thought you wouldn’t have to do that since in the notes it only gives ending suggestions
Original post by Paigeypopsrocks
I thought you wouldn’t have to do that since in the notes it only gives ending suggestions

Oh wait I see the problem. Just put in Kind regards, IDEA user since they already give you the text. (Normally you would for any email in general but since its not a real email I guess you dont need to include it)
Oh wait I see the problem. Just put in Kind regards, IDEA user since they already give you the text. (Normally you would for any email in general but since its not a real email I guess you dont need to include it)

That's what I just said three weeks ago on #9 on this forum page.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by tinyminy13
That's what I just said three weeks ago on #9 on this forum page.

I know but there was no clear answer
You should have used the notepad with the notes on etiquette as a reference to help you end the email and you should have used:

Kind regards,
IDEA User

Hope this helps!

this works thanks a load
i don't know what to do for it and i tried everything that you guys have out and it still don't work
got any idea on what to put or do you know the answer
Reply 19

Kind regards,
IDEA User

Hope this helps!

It's doesn't work for me T_T, can you write out the format?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending