The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation City Side

Hi, this is a difficult one as the accommodation days have been cancelled due to Covid. So I am hoping some one can help.
I’m looking at City Side en-suite for my first year however I need to know what the storage is like, ie is under the bed storage (what a waste if not), can you fit ikea cubes in......do you have 1 freezer draw each in the kitchen etc, I have taken a look on the website but you just can not tell so I’m hoping someone can let me know, thanks in advance.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, this is a difficult one as the accommodation days have been cancelled due to Covid. So I am hoping some one can help.
I’m looking at City Side en-suite for my first year however I need to know what the storage is like, ie is under the bed storage (what a waste if not), can you fit ikea cubes in......do you have 1 freezer draw each in the kitchen etc, I have taken a look on the website but you just can not tell so I’m hoping someone can let me know, thanks in advance.

Would highly recommend posting this on any FB groups related to Leeds Uni
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Asking in a facebook group with people from that residence would be a good idea.
Try and find reviews online and look for accommodation tours on youtube. You'll be able to get an idea of the storage.
Tbh, if there's no complaint about storage I don' think you have anything to worry about.

Quick Reply

Latest