The Student Room Group

Masters loan

Hello, I am looking to study at sheffield hallam for the LLM Legal Professional practise course and I would like to know if this can be funded through the masters loan? Is this classed as a masters?
Thank you
Original post by Kittenia
Hello, I am looking to study at sheffield hallam for the LLM Legal Professional practise course and I would like to know if this can be funded through the masters loan? Is this classed as a masters?
Thank you

Sheffield Hallam should be able to tell you if the course is eligible for a postgraduate loan
Original post by Kittenia
Thank you

Hi @Kittenia,

I'm pleased to hear you're interested in studying at Hallam! LLM courses are eligible for master's loans and are classed as master's course. You can see the eligibility for the government loan on this page. You can read more about loans on our Postgraduate loans page too. Let me know if you have any more questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield! :h:
- Ella

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending