The Student Room Group

Returning shoes from JD via post

I recently ordered shoes from JD and I’m worried about the procedure to return such item. What do I wrap the shoe box with ?
Reply 1
Their website says this:
You can return items with Royal Mail at over 13,000 locations at Post Office® branches. No printer required, just visit our returns portal to register your return here. Receive your QR code and take it along with your parcel to a Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer service point where we can print your label from the code.

You can read up more on other options at: https://www.jdsports.co.uk/page/delivery-returns/

If you want to package it, do you have the initial bag it came in? If so, just place the shoe box in there, close and bag and go to the post office. Alternatively, you can put it in a large black bin bag and tape it up around the box, or put the box into a larger cardboard box and fill up the sides with anything you have lying around like tissue, wasted printer paper or bubble wrap.

Go onto the returns portal and get your QR code. Then take that and the box with you to the Post office. On the website it says you can also return at selected Asda stores which accept returns, arrange a collection with MyHermes from the returns portal or arrange a spot at a local InPost locker.

Quick Reply

Latest