The Student Room Group

Indian takeaway

l am thinking of having an indian takeaway tonight chicken bunna with rice and garlic nan bread and a bottle of barrs Irn-bru made in Scotland just like me it will be a meal for one as l am home alone what are you having for your dinner tonight ?

Scroll to see replies

Super spicy beef phal curry with pitta bread. :drool:
Original post by londonmyst
Super spicy beef phal curry with pitta bread. :drool:

OMG thats very hot lol
Probably like just beans or something. Need to go for a shop, I'm running out of ingredients 😂
Macaroni cheese. I also have left over bbq from last night. :biggrin:
sounds like a great meal
Original post by AM_TSR
Probably like just beans or something. Need to go for a shop, I'm running out of ingredients 😂

l am the same l need to go to Lidl on monday so thought l would have an indian takeaway tonight
l cook a nice Balti with rice/chips lol
Original post by laughinglad999
l am the same l need to go to Lidl on monday so thought l would have an indian takeaway tonight

I dunno what chicken bunna tastes like cos I'm a vegetarian but good choice of drink my man ahaha. Gotta love a bit of Irn-bru, it's right up there with Mountain Dew
Original post by goggleyed
sounds like a great meal

Yes its very nice the takeaway is just up the street from me and its always very well cooked and the shop is very clean you can buy two full meals for
£15 thats a very good price £7.50 pence each
Yes its very nice the takeaway is just up the street from me and its always very well cooked and the shop is very clean you can buy two full meals for
£15 thats a very good price £7.50 pence each

man i'm craving some indian now...
Original post by AM_TSR
I dunno what chicken bunna tastes like cos I'm a vegetarian but good choice of drink my man ahaha. Gotta love a bit of Irn-bru, it's right up there with Mountain Dew

The Bunna meal is to die for before l go for my order l have a large dinner plate ready for when l come back home then just plate up my meal onto the plate heaven l have got two large bottles of Irn - Bru here at home yes Mountain Dew is very nice as well cant beat it

Same here tbf

Spoiler

Cool I'm also from Scotland (like in Manchester now though :frown:)

You still like Irn Bru? Having enjoyed the taste of it since they reduced the sugar. Why oh why do they gotta ruin something that works??
Original post by AM_TSR
Same here tbf

Spoiler

i mean...

Spoiler

l bet you are craving for some l will send the spare one to you as it will be sitting there on its own and will go cold think about the nice soft Garlic nan bread and you get about 12 bits of chicken in each meal its very tasty and finger licking lol
i mean...

Spoiler

Damnnnnn 😂
l bet you are craving for some l will send the spare one to you as it will be sitting there on its own and will go cold think about the nice soft Garlic nan bread and you get about 12 bits of chicken in each meal its very tasty and finger licking lol

what a nice man you are :thumbsup:
Original post by AM_TSR
Damnnnnn 😂

LOL
what a nice man you are :thumbsup:

Everyone will think l am a crazy guy nice soft white fluffy rice

Quick Reply

Latest