The Student Room Group

anime recommendations

Scroll to see replies

Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer) was an amazing anime. It has some of the best animation I've ever seen. The mix between CGI and hand-drawn animation is seamless.
The final season of Attack on Titan is airing now so I'd recommend that, considering it's going to be a crazy finale.
I'd recommend Haikyuu for something light-hearted that can also have its serious moments (and if you're into sports anime).
A Promised Neverland is great, it has really pretty animation. I read the manga to its completion and with the newest season coming out, I would recommend it 100%.
Jujutsu Kaisen is also airing now and I've read the manga and I think it's definitely worth a watch! The fight scenes are ridiculous.
Original post by Rose_symonia
Omg THIS was literally one of the first posts on here and WOW have we went far,I used to watch anime’s until I couldn’t fine any good ones anymore.
As in pls help and recommend me some good animes

Omg what genre do you like if you like sad ones you should watch Voilet Evergarden (I spelt it wrong probably)
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Omg what genre do you like if you like sad ones you should watch Voilet Evergarden (I spelt it wrong probably)

Yes yes YESSS I Love sad romance ones
Yes yes YESSS I Love sad romance ones

You should watch Your lie in April, I want to eat your Pancreas, Wolf children (I think that's what it's called I can't remember) and there are a few more
Haikyuu!! (sport)
Every studio Ghibli anime movie- Howl's moving castle, mononoke hime etc (just beautiful)
Attack on Titan (action)
Kaichou Wa Maid Sama (romance)
Tanaka-kun (comedy)
Koe no Katachi (depresso)
Dorohedoro (Extremely weird anime but pretty good)
Hunter x Hunter (classic)
You should watch Your lie in April, I want to eat your Pancreas, Wolf children (I think that's what it's called I can't remember) and there are a few more

You
Want
To eat
My wot...Well looks like I’ve really influenced you,I’m proud.
You
Want
To eat
My wot...Well looks like I’ve really influenced you,I’m proud.

NO ROSE SHUT UP SOIHSGLHK ik the title is weird the first time I saw it I was like wtf but once you watch the anime it just makes you feel sad
NO ROSE SHUT UP SOIHSGLHK ik the title is weird the first time I saw it I was like wtf but once you watch the anime it just makes you feel sad

Is it on Netflix then? THATS the real question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending