The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Cardiff Uni or USW - Bsc Psychology?

I've just completed my foundation year at USW, and whilst I enjoyed the course for what it was, I'm slightly concerned regarding the quality of the psychology degree at USW. This is due to the experience had by myself and class mates of certain lecturers and attitudes to teaching.

I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on their experiences on the psych course at both USW and Cardiff Uni.

I've heard a few comments about Cardiff also, regarding a lack of assistance on the course in comparison to USW.

Thanks for your time/diolch yn fawr!
Hello Jethbones,What did you end up doing in the end? I am also in a similar place and was wondering if you eventually applied to Cardiff or decided to stay in USW.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by Magnolia2021
Hello Jethbones, What did you end up doing in the end? I am also in a similar place and was wondering if you eventually applied to Cardiff or decided to stay in USW.

Hiya, I have just been accepted to go to USW foundation year psychology, Can I ask have you done the foundation year? and if so what was your experience? nervous to start and want to find as much info as possible
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending