A level lockdown help needed

Watch
katarina_x9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This is regarding english literature as and a level please.
Right now I’m currently doing research for my NEA, where we have to choose one book of our choice and one poem.
I have chosen Brave New World (but generic but we move) and I would just like any analysis points or tips to potentially reach optimum marks for it as quarantine is really making me struggle and I am sorta struggling on what to talk about it
So if anyone has done this I would highly appreciate, and even extra would be if any of you could recommend me any poetry
Love to all and we will get through this together!!
username4247768
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I love carol ann duffy's poetry, esp her collection Mean Time
katarina_x9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I love her poetry aswell but in my GCSE’s we had two of her poems so I’m worried to be able to talk about her poetry to an a level standard, but will definitely be one of my main options to consider!
username4247768
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what poems did you look at at GCSE, I can probably recommend a harder, more in-depth one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.82%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.45%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (37)
16.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads