The Student Room Group

Slc

When will an alternative finance product be introduced for students who are unable to take out a ridiculous loan without interest because it goes against their faith?
Original post by SI2019
When will an alternative finance product be introduced for students who are unable to take out a ridiculous loan without interest because it goes against their faith?

Well plenty of muslims manage to go to uni. Go or dont go.
The government was looking into it and has been for a while, but then Brexit and CV19 came along, so I guess they have other things on their mind right now. Uni isnt all that so I wouldnt worry.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Well plenty of muslims manage to go to uni. Go or dont go.
The government was looking into it and has been for a while, but then Brexit and CV19 came along, so I guess they have other things on their mind right now. Uni isnt all that so I wouldnt worry.

The many that go who don't have an alternate means of funding don’t actually know the seriousness of taking, receiving or paying the interest. I’m not going to uni but its just frustrating that they haven't come up with a way to support those kinds of students. How many years has it been already?
Original post by SI2019
The many that go who don't have an alternate means of funding don’t actually know the seriousness of taking, receiving or paying the interest. I’m not going to uni but its just frustrating that they haven't come up with a way to support those kinds of students. How many years has it been already?

There are debates about it and the many thousands that do go seem to be comfortable with it.
If you arent going then am not seeing the issue considering the other events that are happening to the country.
There are banks which do Islamic compliant loans.
Reply 4
There are debates about it and the many thousands that do go seem to be comfortable with it.
If you arent going then am not seeing the issue considering the other events that are happening to the country.
There are banks which do Islamic compliant loans.

I’m not going but it would have been a good back up plan. But Yh there is a lot going on right now so I don’t expect anything yet.

Do they cover the full tuition loan?
Original post by SI2019
I’m not going but it would have been a good back up plan. But Yh there is a lot going on right now so I don’t expect anything yet.

Do they cover the full tuition loan?

They are commercial loans.
Reply 6
They are commercial loans.

Alright ill check it out then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending