Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
i got in for charles guys, i gave the entrance and the interview and i got a copy from qadri international saying i got in but i didnt yet get a offer letter, does anyone know when i can get it?
savannaarin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ilikechicken123)
Hey! I’m also applying for 2021, wanna chat about our journey in hopes of getting in? Would be nice to have a fellow friend on the way haha. I’m from the UK btw
Hi! Yes yes yes would love to, should we start a group chat?
deedoid18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hi im also looking to apply this year. What study materials do you recommend to revise from to prepare for the entrance exam
devikasingh
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by savannaarin)
Yes please! I have the entrance exam tomorrow and would love to communicate with you guys
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Hi! I am applying to charles first faculty of medicine to start in 2021, and am taking my entrance exam this coming June! How are you finding the course?

I was wondering how it is taught, i.e. are you given a syllabus of the different learning objectives for each subject? What are the subjects you are currently taking? How are you finding the teachers and their teaching style? How is the campus and educational medical facilities? Is it easy to get around and make friends if you only speak English? Do you live on campus or off, and how do you find it?

Haha sorry for so many questions, I am really excited to join thus programme, see you next fall! - a very keen almost student at your school!!
I got into charles first faculty for 2021 september.. I can probably help u
devikasingh
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by deedoid18)
hi im also looking to apply this year. What study materials do you recommend to revise from to prepare for the entrance exam
Hi!
I gave the exam 2 days ago and I should say that it wasn't easy. Firstly Biology focus on animal kingdom and cell structure as much as you can I neglected it a bit (I still passed the entrance though) and hence I found it difficult. Physics and Chemistry was comparatively easier for me(funny for a future med student). But still make a note to study the structure of the purines and pyrimidines and biochemicals/biomolecules to atleast be able to identify them structurally. For Physics (the easiest for me) try to study some of the dimensional formulas/units but the numericals were rather easy. As for materials, I stuck to CBSE syllabus but kept in mind the syllabus they provide in their website and as long as you study those topics well it does not matter the material you use. Let me know how it went! Good luck!
devikasingh
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hey me too i got via gyanberry tho. no i havent recieved the official acceptance letter just the soft copy from gyanberry. It should come soon. Where do you live?
Hi!!! Can you please tell me how long it takes for Gyanberry to send the offer letter after the interview??
Ilikechicken123
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Bit late but yes! Count me in pls! I can make a gc on insta if you want
Ilikechicken123
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
If anyone wants to be in the gc, pm me ur insta and I’ll sort a group chat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (608)
49.11%
No (630)
50.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise