jacobharmison17
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Any suggestions for good ideas to start on that would allow me to do a lot of research and surveys?
anna1298347655
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would say first make sure you do something you genuinely care about and want to explore further cos you spend hours and hours on it.
I personally looked at Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) and compared this to Angioplasty, debating which of these procedures would be best for a patient with heart disease and how being elderly or diabetic would sway the preference of procedure.
I looked at data collected from all different countries and used this and conducted my own research by talking to patients that had undergone these procedures and looking at their prognosis.

if you want to do primary research and find out your own info, I would say look at what affects a lot of people, like if you created a survey or something for people to complete would the topic be accessible enough so that lots of people could complete it? like what do you think is a big issue now that you could collect lots of info on? there's a lot of talk on the effect lockdown has had on mental health, you could explore what is it about being trapped at home that evokes anxiety in a person and explore the psychological side of things etc etc

I don't know what area you're looking into but I would say lots of primary research can be conducted within the health and welfare area.

hope this wasn't complete nonsense
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (14)
31.82%
No (30)
68.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise