The Student Room Group

Why do I feel like this

So I'm a very intelligent student and I'm not the type to fall easily for boys but in May 2019. I met this guy he is very weird and energetic nd always seems so happy but I know deep inside him he's very sad and is the opposite but he hides it. We became friends the day we met and got along well back then I only liked him as a friend but little by little as time passed with every time I laughed and played with him and every time I told him things wether serious or sad I fell in love with him. I mean there were times where he made me angry or sad but he always managed to make me smile again. But recently we had to split and we can't see each other. I'm in contact with him but he's having trouble with money to buy data so I don't wanna waste his time By talking to him because I know he needs it for school and to get in contact with his bandmembers. I want him to choose his education and success over me but at the same time I wish everything could go back. I long for his presence. To stand next to him wether it's happy or sad. I want to be there for him. I just want to laugh and play and have fun with him. I want the comforting and safe and calm feeling he gives me when I'm with him. I know that's impossible but I long for it. And I feel terrible for feeling like this. I hate that I feel so clingy to him when we will never be in a relationship other then friends. I should respect his wishes but yet I feel like this and I just wish it could stop. I know I shouldn't be feeling like this but I can't help it.
ohhh ive been there before
either you will gte over it over time and maybe move on
or you guys will get together
or he will reject you and it will take time to get over it

also it could be that you havent been around him so feelings tend to get stronger
more time to think about things you know??
it worse thou bc you feel like you know him so well
love is a strange thing
you tell yourself that youre just friends but you dont want that
you want the best for him but you also want him
you want him to forget you but you always want him by your side

its tought but you will get through it
i promise
Reply 2
You will get through dont worry. I know how you feel. Its painful loving someone who lives so far. And sometimes its difficult but you have to let go for them. Just see how it goes and my advice is to feel those emotions. Live them and experience them. The harder you try to ignore them the longer they will take to go away
Reply 3
Original post by BlackkQueen12
ohhh ive been there before
either you will gte over it over time and maybe move on
or you guys will get together
or he will reject you and it will take time to get over it

also it could be that you havent been around him so feelings tend to get stronger
more time to think about things you know??
it worse thou bc you feel like you know him so well
love is a strange thing
you tell yourself that youre just friends but you dont want that
you want the best for him but you also want him
you want him to forget you but you always want him by your side

its tought but you will get through it
i promise

It is . Like one minute I'm happy the next I'm sad because I suddenly remember him. My mom always told me that I'm a strong girl but this time I feel like I'm gonna break and I don't wanna be strong but I do want to be strong.
Original post by Anonymous
It is . Like one minute I'm happy the next I'm sad because I suddenly remember him. My mom always told me that I'm a strong girl but this time I feel like I'm gonna break and I don't wanna be strong but I do want to be strong.

oh i know that feeling
for me i have to be strong..people find me scary
but im a nice person
people rarely see me break down

but i hate that feeling
its not fair haha
like why must we feel this way?
Reply 5
I've been asking

oh i know that feeling
for me i have to be strong..people find me scary
but im a nice person
people rarely see me break down

but i hate that feeling
its not fair haha
like why must we feel this way?

I've been asking myself that question. I wish I could get rid of it sometimes. I have to be strong because people always judge me because of the way I look.
I've been asking

I've been asking myself that question. I wish I could get rid of it sometimes. I have to be strong because people always judge me because of the way I look.

awe nooo babygirl
i bet youre freaking gorgeous
but i understand having to be strong you know??
for me its bc ppl automatically think im weak
ive never been in a fight and my family thinks that im weak and cant fight
haha but real strength is stomping on the haters
most of the times if you're confident in your own skin ,well atleast portray to the world that you're confident in your own skin ,9 out of 10 times it makes the person looking at you rethink about himself/herself.theyll go like ,how the **** is he/she pulling I off and the very next moment they'll analyse themselves,what is missing in me sorta .
I've had so many insecurities and still have them ,but no one can question my confidence when we are talking one on one .
and also dude coming from a boy ,trust me you seem like a really genuine person , intelligent , considerate and calm , there's no way a guy is gonna leave you ,he'll I'm single if you ask me 😂😂😂.
chill outt
Reply 8
awe nooo babygirl
i bet youre freaking gorgeous
but i understand having to be strong you know??
for me its bc ppl automatically think im weak
ive never been in a fight and my family thinks that im weak and cant fight
haha but real strength is stomping on the haters

I've never been in a fight either. I just feel like I'm weak for having these feelings and wanting to cry. My feelings are such a mess like I just want to kiss and hug him and be with him but at the same time I want to be mad and yell at him
I've never been in a fight either. I just feel like I'm weak for having these feelings and wanting to cry. My feelings are such a mess like I just want to kiss and hug him and be with him but at the same time I want to be mad and yell at him

ah babygirl just know thats its ok to cry
try talking to him about it and see
you will get closure boo
ah babygirl just know thats its ok to cry
try talking to him about it and see
you will get closure boo

What if he doesn't want to talk about it?
What if he doesn't want to talk about it?

it either means he isnt interested or he is "too busy:
it either means he isnt interested or he is "too busy:

How can a person make me cry as many times as he has made me laugh? I feel a little betrayed to be honest. I've always been loyal and kind to him and a friend. How could he hit on my best friend when he knows that I like him? I mean he didn't mean for me to see but still I feel like he broke my trust a little. Why do I feel like this. Why do I feel weak and why do I still have feelings towards him as strong as before? Why do l smile every time he smiles and every time he plays with kids? Why is he the only one that makes me feel every single one of my emotions repeatedly? Why does his touch have a calming effect but yet also start a small burning feeling in me? Why does he penetrate almost all my thoughts? Sometimes I just wish I could hit him but I also want to do the opposite. Why do I feel so alive yet weak? Why do other males not have the same effect as him no matter how good looking they are? Why do I long for his presence? Why do I long for him? Why won't it just go away? Why do I feel so clingy and insecure? Why do I feel so protective of him? Why do I care for him?
So I'm a very intelligent student and I'm not the type to fall easily for boys but in May 2019. I met this guy he is very weird and energetic nd always seems so happy but I know deep inside him he's very sad and is the opposite but he hides it. We became friends the day we met and got along well back then I only liked him as a friend but little by little as time passed with every time I laughed and played with him and every time I told him things wether serious or sad I fell in love with him. I mean there were times where he made me angry or sad but he always managed to make me smile again. But recently we had to split and we can't see each other. I'm in contact with him but he's having trouble with money to buy data so I don't wanna waste his time By talking to him because I know he needs it for school and to get in contact with his bandmembers. I want him to choose his education and success over me but at the same time I wish everything could go back. I long for his presence. To stand next to him wether it's happy or sad. I want to be there for him. I just want to laugh and play and have fun with him. I want the comforting and safe and calm feeling he gives me when I'm with him. I know that's impossible but I long for it. And I feel terrible for feeling like this. I hate that I feel so clingy to him when we will never be in a relationship other then friends. I should respect his wishes but yet I feel like this and I just wish it could stop. I know I shouldn't be feeling like this but I can't help it.

Why are trolling?
Why are trolling?

??? Who's trolling? If it's me how?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending