The Student Room Group

Moving back to uni accommodation

I'm currently staying at my parents but I do plan on moving back to my private student accommodation (22 miles away) sometimes towards the end of May or beginning of June. I feel bad but I know for a fact my state of mind would be so much better if I was back at my flat. I'm I allowed to go back or should I not?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by jabbedm123
I'm currently staying at my parents but I do plan on moving back to my private student accommodation (22 miles away) sometimes towards the end of May or beginning of June. I feel bad but I know for a fact my state of mind would be so much better if I was back at my flat. I'm I allowed to go back or should I not?

If you think that this would help your mind peace, I think you should def move back.
Original post by jabbedm123

Hey,

If thats where you can focus better and you are still allowed to go back then you should. Let your family know and explain why and hear what they have to advice. Also prepare careful means of travel to your accommodation so that you do not risk getting the virus.

Hope this helps.
Doreen-maria- Official Student rep 😀
Reply 3
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hey,

If thats where you can focus better and you are still allowed to go back then you should. Let your family know and explain why and hear what they have to advice. Also prepare careful means of travel to your accommodation so that you do not risk getting the virus.

Hope this helps.
Doreen-maria- Official Student rep 😀

My family know that I want to move back, but I don't want to be that guy who talks about the importance of staying indoors then goes ahead and break it. I even made a Reddit to get people's thoughts and they said it's okay aswell , ty for the reply!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending