Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by queeniebeeni)
Very very similar, they may word some questions slightly differently or put a couple of new questions in but other than that yes.
Did you do the test online? And have you received any results?
queeniebeeni
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you do the test online? And have you received any results?
I did the test in July and it was online so I presume it will be online again for the August and September dates. I got 5.75ish overall and the uni gave me a conditional offer
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
I did the test in July and it was online so I presume it will be online again for the August and September dates. I got 5.75ish overall and the uni gave me a conditional offer
Thankyou for your reply!!!
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
Go over the past papers as much as you can and try to get the highest grades you can in both. Chemistry is basically the same and biology is very similar
Was the definitions and the long answer questions at the end same from the past papers? Or was it something new? We’re they hard?
r74uk
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. How did the online exam work? I’ve never done an online exam. Do they just give you the paper online and you fill in the answers on your computer?
ajt1309
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone whos done the entrance exams, how hard was it, and how different or similar were they to the past papers? When taking the online exam, how does the university moderate it, to make sure youre not cheating or anything asw?
queeniebeeni
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Was the definitions and the long answer questions at the end same from the past papers? Or was it something new? We’re they hard?
I don’t think there’s a long answer question as it’s online and the definitions are mostly the same with maybe 2 new ones. Overall they were pretty okay and not at all impossible
queeniebeeni
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by r74uk)
Hi. How did the online exam work? I’ve never done an online exam. Do they just give you the paper online and you fill in the answers on your computer?
The uni sends you a link and a login via email (this is how you access the tests and a group video call) and you must keep your computer camera and microphone on so they can see you for the whole duration of the exam.
MiddleChild
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t think there’s a long answer question as it’s online and the definitions are mostly the same with maybe 2 new ones. Overall they were pretty okay and not at all impossible
Oh so there might not be the big 20 marker at the end like on the practice papers?
InfiniteWill
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MiddleChild)
Oh so there might not be the big 20 marker at the end like on the practice papers?
hopefully not, I hate those questions!
Anonymous #7
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MiddleChild)
I don’t think there is, they have a guideline on the Plovdiv Website stating the types of questions for the online exam.
16 MCQ
16 statements
6 definitions
Identify 4 false words
And the comparison of two process
felic22
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What There's no 20 marker?????
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by felic22)
What There's no 20 marker?????
Hello mate, there is no 20 marker

That was one thing that I was relieved to find ou
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by unagdi)
hows everyone feeling about moving country :/
NERVOUS

Like I don't even know what to fully expect. Hopefully it goes well.
VSun1ted
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How many are here that have finished the entrance exam and have got their scores/conditional letter?
r74uk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys. I’ve just received my exam registration letter from my agency and it says on there programme of interest Medicine (English). However, I applied for dentistry. Do all exam confirmations for Plovdiv say Medicine or has my agency applied for the wrong course?
Anon210
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by r74uk)
Hi guys. I’ve just received my exam registration letter from my agency and it says on there programme of interest Medicine (English). However, I applied for dentistry. Do all exam confirmations for Plovdiv say Medicine or has my agency applied for the wrong course?
You should contact your agency making them aware of the error.
r74uk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anon210)
You should contact your agency making them aware of the error.
Yeah it was an error on their part. They said they’ll amend it ASAP. Hopefully it gets done in time 🤯
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by r74uk)
which agency are you using?
r74uk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
which agency are you using?
Medlink. They said I’ve been registered for dentistry but all the forms say medicine apparently as it’s the same exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (66)
21.71%
No (238)
78.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed