xlisax_02
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi! I applied for a healthcare course for entry this coming fall. I’m having problems with not getting enough UCAS Tariff points to enter the course. My subjects are Math, ICT and Biology (AS). I’m thinking of switching my course to accounting at clearing if I am not satisfied with the choices I get. Is it possible to enter for an Accounting course in clearing even though I applied for a healthcare course in the first place? Pls reply if you know the answer asap. Thanks. and Stay safe!
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by xlisax_02)
Hi! I applied for a healthcare course for entry this coming fall. I’m having problems with not getting enough UCAS Tariff points to enter the course. My subjects are Math, ICT and Biology (AS). I’m thinking of switching my course to accounting at clearing if I am not satisfied with the choices I get. Is it possible to enter for an Accounting course in clearing even though I applied for a healthcare course in the first place? Pls reply if you know the answer asap. Thanks. and Stay safe!
yes you can apply for a different course through clearing
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by xlisax_02)
Universities will normally have some flexibility if you don’t meet the conditions of your offer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (74)
41.81%
They're exactly what I expected (40)
22.6%