The Student Room Group

Is it weird that I need to take shower after using the toilet?

Hello everybody!
I just wanted to hear your opinion about taking shower after using toilet. When at home I usually use toilet paper and then use bidet (if you do not know what it is, look it up, Idk why it is not widely used) However most hotels/halls/dorms/friends' houses do not have bidets and I usually take a quick shower.
i.a. - I am 19, Male and my back is quite hairy, that's why I have a big problem with using toilet paper. I was wondering if I should get a permanent laser hair-removel for my lower back/anal. What do you think?
shave your anus instead. cheaper and easier and loads of blokes do it
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everybody!
I just wanted to hear your opinion about taking shower after using toilet. When at home I usually use toilet paper and then use bidet (if you do not know what it is, look it up, Idk why it is not widely used) However most hotels/halls/dorms/friends' houses do not have bidets and I usually take a quick shower.
i.a. - I am 19, Male and my back is quite hairy, that's why I have a big problem with using toilet paper. I was wondering if I should get a permanent laser hair-removel for my lower back/anal. What do you think?

I don't think that is weird but is not necessary to shower every time that you go to the toilet.

And yes do it why not? Do the laser hair treatment as soon as you can!!
Reply 3
Original post by goggleyed
shave your anus instead. cheaper and easier and loads of blokes do it

I was advised by my doctor not to do that, it is painful, not that useful as it will grow back. Better to pay 200 bucks for permanent removal.
Reply 4
Original post by emily_000
I don't think that is weird but is not necessary to shower every time that you go to the toilet.

And yes do it why not? Do the laser hair treatment as soon as you can!!

Thanks for your reply! I have some worries that it may not be that helpful, many of the cosmetic salons only offer back or lower back removal, but for me, it would be most helpful the outside rectum/anal hair removal.
I think just stick to the bodna (which I understand u call "bidet")....it's nice and hygienic which I say from experience. That sounded very weird
(edited 3 years ago)
Thanks for your reply! I have some worries that it may not be that helpful, many of the cosmetic salons only offer back or lower back removal, but for me, it would be most helpful the outside rectum/anal hair removal.

I am not sure if you can do a laser treatment over there, you should ask someone who is professional but I am pretty sure that you can wax it if you want.
Hello everybody!

Shave and bleach your anus that's what I told young Tarquin to do. Public school banter
(edited 3 years ago)
I was advised by my doctor not to do that, it is painful, not that useful as it will grow back. Better to pay 200 bucks for permanent removal.

its not painful if you use an electric shaver
Back, sack and crack wax, that's what I have.

Quick Reply

Latest