The Student Room Group

What's the worst thing that happened to you on your birthday?

For me either getting bits or having my football stickers stolen.

Scroll to see replies

Sliced my hand open while I was cutting the cake, fun!

Another time, my friend lost the keys to the car in the middle of the ocean so we had to hitch three rides back into the city. That was actually fun!
Being sent to hospital by Jamie's Italian disgusting red grape and honey pizza. :mad2:
Original post by londonmyst
Being sent to hospital by Jamie's Italian disgusting red grape and honey pizza. :mad2:

I blame you for ordering a red grape and honey pizza! :sogood:
imma count this even tho it was the day after

Spoiler

Original post by 2cool4$kool
I blame you for ordering a red grape and honey pizza! :sogood:

I didn't.
I ordered a dairy free pizza that my best friend would be able to eat without risking anaphylactic shock.
We both ended up in hospital.
Original post by londonmyst
I didn't.
I ordered a dairy free pizza that my best friend would be able to eat without risking anaphylactic shock.
We both ended up in hospital.

Oh! I'll make sure to stay from Jamie's Italian at all costs then. Glad you made it out alive :smile:
Basically we were going to the cinema and my younger cousin decided to throw his banana milkshake at me because we disagreed on the film.
My younger sister, while giving me a hug, managed to scratch my eye open. It was on the 1st of Jan, so people were rolling into hospital with all sorts as the result of drunken antics, so we had to wait for a whole day. 4 year olds can do damage, watch your back :wink:.
Was in a middle of a 'break' while stuck in lockdown. Ended up getting broke up with a while later
Vomited birthday cake all over my birthday clothes :frown:
my period...happens every year

and my whole family ignoring me hahah
I had chicken pox as a child on I think my 5th or 6th birthday.
Being told that I've been withdrawn from a college course I really had my heart set on. :sad: Haven't forgiven the college since, (it happened in 2015). :colonhash:
Being expected to care about having a birthday because everyone else cares about having their own birthday.
(edited 3 years ago)
When I was 11 I had really bad pain over one eye. Ended up in hospital for a few nights with sinusitis.

Also the time I started taking tablets rather than liquid medicines, after I refused on that occasion and had horrendous luminous stuff that was so vile I've avoided liquid meds ever since. And why I hate needles/drips.
Smacked in the face by a ball 2wice😭it was funny tho 😂
Original post by physicsamor
imma count this even tho it was the day after

Spoiler

It’s your birthday as well?! That’s so tough sorry :frown:
Reply 18
On my 10th birthday I invited my friends over to my house and I had a whole party set up and I remember the lights went off. I remember it being awkward and my friends just sat there being quiet lmao. It did somehow turn into a fierce game of tag in the dark tho which was fun.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest