Niaamos
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello, I’m just needing some guidance on how to get on to a costume and performance design/ fashion design etc. Course. I have done 2 years of fashion and clothing BTEC at college(2017-2019), however I had a complete mental breakdown due to personal reasons in the last major project. Due to this break down that lasted a good few months I didn't hand in my work. I was too ashamed/embrassed to contact my lectures at college for help, and still to this day they haven't contacted me asking about my work or even if I'm okay. It's almost been a year since the break down and I finally have good mental health. But the one thing is keeping me down and is the fact that I should be in university studying costume design. So I’m wondering what are my options? I honestly have no clue where to begin, but willing to do everything and everything I can. Like, do I do a access to higher education course and try build a portfolio separately? Or can I just do a portfolio? Any help would greatly appreciated
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You need to contact your college to find out if they’ve submitted the work you completed for an award and if they’ll let you return to finish off the full qualification.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (21)
18.26%
I'm not sure (2)
1.74%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (34)
29.57%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.61%
I'm not a current university student (55)
47.83%

Watched Threads