What makes someone creepy in your opinion?

Watch
Highrise769
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
E.g. what habits.
username4222532
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Highrise769)
E.g. what habits.
The way they look and stare at you and creep behind you in a shop they look very weird and dress very strange and they walk out the shop door behind you
roseprincessx
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
pursuing you or trying to get your attention even when you’ve said no
username4222532
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by roseprincessx)
pursuing you or trying to get your attention even when you’ve said no
No means no
roseprincessx
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by laughinglad999)
No means no
absolutely
Islamicbro211
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Highrise769)
E.g. what habits.
nail biting
Broque_
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I find extra luggage in groups always a tiny bit creepy. I understand people can be introverted or insecure, but for months you put no real effort into breaking out of your shell? They just sit there and don't say a single thing, listening to everything being said and providing no sort of relevant or entertaining response back, like human sheep. Creeps me out, I may just be a terrible person though. Huge turnoff, it's not even about being a quiet person at that point.
Last edited by Broque_; 7 months ago
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Broque_)
I find extra luggage in groups always a tiny bit creepy. I understand people can be introverted or insecure, but for months you put no real effort into breaking out of your shell? They just sit there and don't say a single thing, listening to everything being said and providing no sort of relevant or entertaining response back, like human sheep. Creeps me out, I may just be a terrible person though. Huge turnoff, it's not even about being a quiet person at that point.
Oh god that sounds dreadful
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Those who uses past sentiments in their current life in the worst way (e.g. my ex would sent the valentines card I made him even tho we broke up) or there’s my friend who had this classmate who keeps a pic of his and his ex in his room and he would include that pic in his snapchat streaks
Last edited by PetitePanda; 7 months ago
Highrise769
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Broque_)
Yeah that's odd. It's one thing to be somewhat quiet and another to say very little or nothing. With people like that you wonder if they even want to be there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (181)
58.77%
I don't have everything I need (127)
41.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed