The Student Room Group

Epq idea??

ideas were should we legalise marijuana, should healthcare be a human right, is it ethical to allow the existence of trillionaires, are electric cars the future, was teslas model of more accessible electricity better, evaluation of string theory, can religion and science coexist, does the NHS most embody Britain which do you think would give me the best scope for my project
Original post by jacobharmison17
ideas were should we legalise marijuana, should healthcare be a human right, is it ethical to allow the existence of trillionaires, are electric cars the future, was teslas model of more accessible electricity better, evaluation of string theory, can religion and science coexist, does the NHS most embody Britain which do you think would give me the best scope for my project

You are going to be spending a lot of time on your epq so you need to chose one that you are passionate about. You also need to chose a subject that has lots of research available, both online and in books, possibly documentaries as well. 'Are electric cars the future' sounds like a good topic as it is very current, however the title seems a bit vague and you would probably need to narrow it down a bit.

You seem to have just got some very random titles there, you need to think about what you are passionate about. It could be something that links to what you want to study at uni e.g. if you wanted to study physics you would do the string theory one, this would give you an opportunity to talk about what you are passionate about in your personal statement.

Instead of getting a load of random titles, start off with three mindmaps (or more) and just write down things that you are passionate about an could be interested in researching and then go from there and it should come naturally, hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest