Victim Support Application

Watch this thread
pancakes161
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone ever applied for a full time position at Victim Support and if so, how long did you have to wait until you heard back after the post closing date?Thanks
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pancakes161)
Has anyone ever applied for a full time position at Victim Support and if so, how long did you have to wait until you heard back after the post closing date?Thanks
Do you have the requisite experience?
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Jobs/Vic...bs-E648823.htm

Normally any job will say when you cna expect to hear by, but you should be giving them a good 2 weeks from closing date imo.
If you dont hear anything then, contact and make a polite enquiry.

Jobs can be national, in which case they take longer or local, in which case it can be less formal and a bit more erratic.
pancakes161
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Do you have the requisite experience?
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Jobs/Vic...bs-E648823.htm

Normally any job will say when you cna expect to hear by, but you should be giving them a good 2 weeks from closing date imo.
If you dont hear anything then, contact and make a polite enquiry.

Jobs can be national, in which case they take longer or local, in which case it can be less formal and a bit more erratic.
yes I have, i've volunteered for them before so I've been through all of the training etc.
great thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (143)
42.18%
Not yet, but I will soon (61)
17.99%
No (135)
39.82%

Watched Threads