The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scotney
Put them into a double layer of bin bags and hide them under mattress.

Why I should do that?Is impossible to put my whole wardrobe under my mattress.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 21
it might be insect's of some kind
Original post by CLEE_F
it might be insect's of some kind

I agree, is insects or is my brother. But how can I discover what eats my clothes or what destroys my clothes? When I am awake my clothes are fine, the problem is when I sleep.

The problem is that something eats the clothes that I wear, so something walks on me during the night or someone comes in my room
(edited 3 years ago)
Omdsss loooooooooooooool
Original post by Oscar0
I am going to do that tonight. Thank you for your help. I hope that he is going to stop.Until now he destroyed 3 pair of socks, 4 jeans and 2 t-shirts. And last year one pair of sneakers as I found holes on them.

Pretend to sleep and see if he comes in
looks like your little brother is making glory holes in your clothes
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Not sure if this is a troll now. Just put them inside something so they’re not on your bed.

This morning I checked my clothes and I had no holes in them. Maybe is because I forgot my key in my door lock?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Serenity-M
Pretend to sleep and see if he comes in

I am going to try that tonight. Thank you for your help. Today when I woke up there were no holes in my clothes but I noticed that I forgot my keys in the door lock. So I suspect that he is the one who makes holes in my clothes and that he wasn't able to come in my room as I forgot the keys in the door lock
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by goggleyed
looks like your little brother is making glory holes in your clothes

Yes that its what I think.
Original post by Oscar0
This morning I checked my clothes and I had no holes in them. Maybe is because I forgot my key in my door lock?

either change your lock or either continue to have the key in your lock. So he cannot come in your room. Him or anyone else.
Original post by emily_000
either change your lock or either continue to have the key in your lock. So he cannot come in your room. Him or anyone else.

Thank you for your help. That is what I did yesterday. I left the key in the lock and today and when I woke up there were no holes in my clothes.

Latest