The Student Room Group

Higher tier maths

I’m currently doing foundation maths but pushing to be moved up to meet the grades I want and I’m At the end of year 10. Has anyone got any tips on trying to get high grades in GCSE maths. I’m willing to work hard

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Newyorkiscool
I’m currently doing foundation maths but pushing to be moved up to meet the grades I want and I’m At the end of year 10. Has anyone got any tips on trying to get high grades in GCSE maths. I’m willing to work hard

Thanks

If you've got mathswatch you could do questions on there or you could do past papers and you could ask your teachers for extra work
Make sure you are paying attention in class and work hard in the homework as well as asking your teacher for help. You'll get high grades as look as you are practising often and understanding what you did wrong if you were wrong
Original post by PetitePanda
Make sure you are paying attention in class and work hard in the homework as well as asking your teacher for help. You'll get high grades as look as you are practising often and understanding what you did wrong if you were wrong

Original post by S_x_m_x
If you've got mathswatch you could do questions on there or you could do past papers and you could ask your teachers for extra work

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest