The Student Room Group

Btec after A levels help

So the end of my A levels is approaching and I have completed A levels in what I do not enjoy doing at all (Computing, Psychology and EPQ) because I felt that it was expected of me but I've been looking into doing btec after this year (in animal management) which careers advisors suggested I could do for free as I would start when I'm 18 but I don't know if that's a good decision, I've looked into university courses but nothing is similar to the animal management course my college is offering which is why i thought it would be good to do this first, does anyone have any experience in this, please give me your opinions on what I should do!!!
Reply 1
not sure if you would count this as experience, but;
I was doing A levels, Maths Physics and Computing. I liked the subjects, I just didnt like how sixth form worked at all, and I started to dislike them. After my first year, I decided to drop it and start and engineering btec at a college. and I can not be happier to have done so. I actually enjoy this course and am hopin gto actually get somewhere with it
I did the first year of A-Levels and the first month of the second year before I was forced to drop two A-Levels as a result of my mental health. I completed the last one and then went on to a BTEC at another college. I found it quite a good decision
Reply 3
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending