How is quarantine effecting your mental health?

Watch
Caramellaaa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
How is ‘being in quarantine’ effected your mental health and well-being? And how are you dealing with it?
Itsweece
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Not great and just getting on with it
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Negatively.
Caramellaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Itsweece)
Not great and just getting on with it
Do u feel that it is appropriate to “just get on with it” when it could really damage some things towards your health?

I’m also just getting on with it but making improvements would help in the long run. We may not think of it as much right now but I’m pretty sure we will definitely regret it when we are much older.
Caramellaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bio 7)
Negatively.
I feel you😢 something’s just feel like they have no answer to😰
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Not necessarily the lockdown itself, but it's the fact that the lockdown has affected uni which is what has/is affecting me right now.
Itsweece
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Caramellaaa)
Do u feel that it is appropriate to “just get on with it” when it could really damage some things towards your health?

I’m also just getting on with it but making improvements would help in the long run. We may not think of it as much right now but I’m pretty sure we will definitely regret it when we are much older.
I get what youre saying, but Im not one to talk to people about it. i dont like to load my problems on other people and try and et their help, I prefer to just get on with it. It somewhat works for me
username4313572
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
How is ‘being in quarantine’ effected your mental health and well-being? And how are you dealing with it?
It's actually been good for me 😊
winfordhowar90
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Mentally if it it starts to effect me i start to do meditations which helps me a lot . I deal with a positive attitude towards quarantine.
Dadadavavaakxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
It doesn't help that I am the least affected person in my family when it comes to mental health. The rest of the people in my house are having terrible mood swings, crippling anxiety attacks, and periods of aggression. I can't wait for lockdown to be over smh.
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
it hasn't impacted it at all
Caramellaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
Not necessarily the lockdown itself, but it's the fact that the lockdown has affected uni which is what has/is affecting me right now.
I couldn’t agree more. Lockdown has affected the course that I am studying and the assignments I’m having to complete. On top of that I feel unmotivated to do pretty much everything.
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hasn’t affected me negatively at all. I’m actually quite enjoying it tbh.
Caramellaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Itsweece)
I get what youre saying, but Im not one to talk to people about it. i dont like to load my problems on other people and try and et their help, I prefer to just get on with it. It somewhat works for me
I’m not the one to talk about it either. I just keep things to myself and I don’t like to worry people about what I’m struggling with. I always try to keep a smile on my face even when I’m in the worst situations becuz I don’t want people to know about what I’m dealing with. I’ve kept to myself for my whole life but recently I’ve just been trying to find conclusions on how I should deal with it cuz it’s getting tiring
Toscana
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Not sure if it’s the quarantine but I think I’m going insane and I’m not kidding either
Caramellaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Serenity-M)
It's actually been good for me 😊
That’s nice, what do u do to keep busy?😄
username4272282
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Pretty well. I'm a huge introvert and having so much free time to do nothing except my hobbies is perfect tbh. Because I get so bored I eventually resort to doing things that I wouldn't have done without lockdown, like working out and trying new recipes.

I do miss eating out though.
Caramellaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by winfordhowar90)
Mentally if it it starts to effect me i start to do meditations which helps me a lot . I deal with a positive attitude towards quarantine.
When you meditate, what do u think of to keep you at peace and serenity?
And what do u think the positive attitudes towards quarantine are?
Thestudent107SWC
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Some days I’m content with being at home other days I wanna smash my head against the wall - I just feel like I’m wasting my life away and it’s made me realise how much I take for granted.
Caramellaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mayuxue)
It doesn't help that I am the least affected person in my family when it comes to mental health. The rest of the people in my house are having terrible mood swings, crippling anxiety attacks, and periods of aggression. I can't wait for lockdown to be over smh.
Ikr lockdown has really taken affect on everyone and people have had enough, I just can’t wait for things to go back to normal (even though things won’t entirely go back to how they were)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.71%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (782)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (366)
19.71%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.47%

Watched Threads